about the company
Our client is a global provider of waste, water and energy management solutions. This leader in optimized resource management is now looking for an Instrumentation & Control Engineer to ensure that all the Instrument system, control and component of equipment and machinery runs smoothly of an integrated Hazardous Chemical Waste Treatment Facility and related infrastructure.
about the job
- Update and control of Instrumentation Engineering specification, procedure and drawings in CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System).
- Register, control and maintenance of assets management in CMMS.
- Material Management including consumables, parts and spare units in CMMS.
- Managing Maintenance Procedures and Risk Assessments.
- Responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults, record and report in CMMS.
- Review and approve of service, repair and overhaul equipment, record and report.Managing budgets and expenses, record and report.
- Planning and supervising scheduled maintenance, improvement and investment works.
- Contract and evaluation of cost including technical proposal on improvement and investment works.
- Managing vendors, suppliers and contractors including performance appraisal.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff, managing staff ‘shift or on-call’ work as necessary
- Managing staff KPI, appraisal and training plan.
- Ensuring compliance with QEHS (Quality, Environment, Health and Safety) legislation.
- Obtaining specialist components, special tools, fixtures or fittings.
- Managing routine 5S at the maintenance workshop, store and work area at site.
- Need to support if any equipment breaks down after office hours.
- Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or Industrial / Maintenance Engineering.
- At least 6 years of working experience in engineering Operation & Maintenance in the Oil, Petrol and Chemical Plant or similar.
- Proficient in computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, CMMS, etc.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance systems and their administration.
- Able to work weekends, holidays and respond to callouts on a non-routine basis.
- Knowledge of Maintenance and Asset Management in DCS is an advantage.
- Willing to work in the West (Tuas/Joo Koon/Boon Lay) (company transport provided from Boon Lay MRT)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...