Our client is a well-established international bank with strong global presence. They are recruiting for Insurance Specialists to expand their business. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the top players in this industry and to be part of the team.
about the job
- This role specialises in Bancassurance with particular emphasis on products specific to High Net Worth (HNW) segment
- Supporting team of Premier Relationship Managers to provide technical consultancy to clients and build long term relationships
- Participate in client discussions to value add in the need based consultative process to help meet the clients' financial goals
- Perform coaching on individual or team basis to enhance knowledge and/or skill
skills and experience required
- Minimum local diploma or private degree in any discipline
- 4 years of experience in retail banking/wealth management
- Ability to take charge of meeting and confident in pitching
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Reenie at 65103657 for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 | R2198716