I am currently working with a global leading prestigious bank that focuses on wealth management and private banking.
Salary budget up to base + bonus. (stretchable) 2 rounds of interview.
• Define integration strategies, create and maintain integration standards & guidelines, catalyse innovation, and bridge the gap between DevOps teams and Integration Platform Operators.
• Strong knowledge and experience in integration
technologies, integration architecture strategies and models and strong development background.
• Create, update, and maintain the strategy and target architecture blueprints for integration technologies and platforms
• Support and collaborate within SDA (Software Delivery Art). Enable teams to use integration service offering to efficiently develop new IT solutions in-line with standards and guardrails
• Steer and support delivery of interface descriptions, interface-CIs as well as implementation of API Gateway, API portal (dev-portal) with strong developer focus in collaboration with global tech-X team (CoE SW)
skills and requirements
• Comprehensive knowledge about integration technologies and strong development background
• Extensive experience in developing Integration Architecture strategies and models
• Experience in developing integration platforms and establishing integration products for enterprise-wide adoption
• Profound architecture and modelling skills
• Expertise in Streaming, Messaging, File Transfer and Web Service solutions
• Knowledge of interface specification languages: OpenAPI, AsyncAPI
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)