about the company
Our client is one of the well known architecture company. They’re on a look out for a Interior Designer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Monitor design process from conception to construction administration to ensure consistency of design idea
- Work closely with Principal Architect and Design Director throughout design development and implementation stages
- Communicate and coordinate with client, consultants, authorities and all other stakeholders
- Prepare submission drawings to authorities
- Prepare and produce construction documents and specifications
- In charge of the overall coordination of the project from design to completion
skills and experience required
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in project management and design
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction details and materials
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Experience in using AUTOCAD will be an added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may send me your updated CVs at Amy.Leo(@)Randstad.com.sg. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...