about the company
Our client is a global retail & workplace consultancy firm which is highly focused on creating retail and commercial spaces. They’re on a look out for a highly independent and talented Design Account Manager to lead and manage accounts in Singapore.
What you will be here for
- Manage accounts and client expectations
- Produce design concepts and schematics
- QC detail drawings documentation
- Create & manage budgets & schedules
- Direct & participate in FF&E selections & specifications
- Collaborate with the internal design team to deliver excellent results
- Communicate productively with management and clients to maintain project milestones
- Conduct site surveys and supervisions to ensure design intent is being followed
- Participate in business development & marketing initiatives
What you will need
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in interior designer role within the retail sectors & roll-out project
- Must have some account management experience
- High level expertise of technical drawings & standards
- Full proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate design ideation & direction quickly & concisely
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication & time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills & attribute
- Must be able to work independently to be the key person to manage accounts in Singapore while reporting into the Design Director based overseas.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...