About the company
Our client is a renowned insurance group with a well established global presence.
About the job
- The Senior Manager is responsible for overseeing a range of audit assignments within the regional and group business, ensuring that they are carried out in accordance with the audit methodology and group requirements
- The Senior Manager is responsible for planning, resource allocation, communication with stakeholders, and delivery of audits
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for identifying focus areas, formulating and reviewing strategies, executing audits, managing a team of auditors, providing coaching and mentoring
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for monitoring risks and changes to the businesses, assisting in the development of the risk-based audit plan, and keeping abreast with new developments and best practices in the industry
- The Senior Manager must maintain good working relationships with senior management, constantly engaging business stakeholders, and building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The Senior Manager is also responsible for preparing internal audit reports and papers for Board and Management committee reporting, providing updates on the audit plan, and results
Skills and experience required
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or any audit professional certifications (CIA/CISA)
- At least 8-10 years of experience in internal audit/ external audit/ second line function, within the insurance /banking/ financial services industry
- You should have keen passion in data analytics
- In order to succeed, you should possess the ability build strong relationships, and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )