about the company
The Client is an established corporate bank. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the role
- Performing internal audits for all banking entities within the APAC region
- Supporting risk monitoring and annual risk assessment
- Developing and strengthening the banking and internal audit competencies through training programs
skills and experience required
- Minimum degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of audit experiences in financial services
- Professional Certifications such as CA/CPA will have an advantage
- Business travel around APAC is required
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Alternatively please feel free to contact Melissa Ng via LinekdIn on at https://www.linkedin.com/in/qihuii/
EA: 94C3609 | R22105034...