about the company
Our Client is a regional Corporate Bank that has a long standing history in Singapore.
about the job
Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit, you will:
- Design and perform audit field work
- Review and address control gaps, recommend improvements to processes, where necessary
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and carry out investigations, escalate issues and audit findings accordingly
- Assist in annual audit plan developments and prepare risk assessments
- Produce internal audit reports and keep the team updated on the progress of the implementation of the audit recommendations
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree/ University Degree
- At least 2 years of experience of relevant experience in a bank or at an audit firm.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate findings concisely and clearly
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella (EA94C3609 / R22106517).