about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, a global leader is recruiting a potential Inventory & Registrar Manager to join them in their expansion.
about the job
- Manage and supervise all warehouse and registrar staff, including hiring, training, and performance evaluations and goal setting
- Develop and implement policies and standard operating procedures for the efficient warehouse operation
- Develop and implement inventory control policies and standard operating procedures to ensure accuracy and timeliness of inventory transactions
- Conduct and manage physical inventory stock counts and reconciliations to ensure accuracy of inventory records
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively manage artwork inventory
- Manage, track and maintain accurate records of all inventory and warehouse transactions, ensuring accuracy and timely updating in SalesForce
- Optimize warehouse layout and space utilization to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Ensure compliance with all safety, health, and environmental regulations and standards
- Develop and implement strategies to improve warehouse performance and reduce costs and minimize waste
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate and optimize value chain activities
- Monitor and analyze warehouse KPIs to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and materials
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Degree in Logistics/Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience with proven track record in an inventory management role
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skillset, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now. Alternatively, please dropped an email to lauren.ang(@)randstad.com.sg for a further discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1333505...