- I am currently working with a Singapore company that develops smart access security control management systems with its proprietary smart locks. They are helping enterprises and large corporations better secure their critical infrastructure.
• Coordinate the on-going work and development of the solution
• Stay current with Software development methodologies
• Guide technical team to deliver outstanding results
• To develop accurate and efficient programs according to specifications for both software and mobile apps
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes user requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, implementation, and documentation
• Lead the design of systems and analysis of program specifications.
• System & user documentation.
skills and requirements
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• Preferred skill(s): Database Server, Mobile App Development Skills,
• Must be familiar with iOS, Objective-C, Swift, , MySQL
• Familiar with Database knowledge
• Knowledge in iOS SDK
• Strong Object-Oriented Design and Development Experience.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...