- Autonomy to make key decisions
- Engagement with senior business stakeholders
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry which has established strong partnerships across all markets and has been aggressively diversifying its business to grow its international presence. As part of their global expansion efforts, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Analyst (.NET / Dotnet and Power Platform) to join them.
About the role
- Accountable for the ongoing development, daily upkeep, and improvement of the Power Platform and Azure application. This encompasses activities such as identifying and resolving application issues, as well as escalating issues when necessary.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define software solutions that meet business objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies and tools for software development.
- Handling full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes gathering and analysing business requirements, functional/technical specifications, designing, developing, testing, deploying the applications and providing production support
- Handling deployment and troubleshooting / Support of Power Apps, Power Automate Platform applications.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in dotnet. At least 3 years of expereince in Power Apps or Power Automate / Power platform is required for this role.
Whats On Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with the autonomy to create solutions for business stakeholders.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...