- Travelling required (max 30%)
- Perks like AWS + Variable bonus
- Accessible via public transport –bus & MRT
about the company
Our client is a global leader within its industry. They operate across a global scale and are recognised as true industry leaders. They are considering one of the largest companies in the world by revenue. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in this exciting IT Auditor (CISA Certified).
about the job
- Plan and conduct IT audits in accordance with the approved annual audit plan using a risk-based approach.
- Ensure audits conducted include assessment of complex functionalities and output of various IT systems, services, applications and platforms for compliance with corporate policies and procedures and industry best practices
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of the IT processes, and ensure compliance with the Group’s IT polices, standards and guidelines.
- Identify control weaknesses in IT systems and make value-added recommendations for improvements.
- Engage with other team members on-field and discuss any IT audit observations with the team.
- Present and discuss audit findings and recommendations with local management at end of fieldwork review and conduct discussions with Corporate management where necessary.
- Develops and presents the IT audit plan; conducts annual IT risk assessment as part of annual audit plan
- Performs regular follow-up audits on non-compliant or high-risk breaches; promotes consistent method of improvement for IT governance, security and operational excellence across Companies
- Works closely with Department Manager and interacts with external auditors as required
- Stays abreast of relevant IT developments, implementations and standards in security and governance, as well as the relevant corporate policies
- Suggest improvements in department matters relating to systems, processes or documentation.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 4 years of working experience as an IT Auditor Role. Certified CISA is preferred.
what's an offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team with an established end user environment. Permanent role which offers a monthly package of $ 5,000 - $ 8,500 plus benefits.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.