- Attractive Salary Package
- Stable Organization
About the company
Our client is a market leader within the Healthcare and Healthtech Industry. They have a well established regional presence of more than 20 years. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an IT Business Analyst (Applications) to be a part of their team.
About the job
As an IT Business Analyst (Applications), Your job responsibility involves:
- Facilitating and implementing application based projects, this includes databases, middleware technologies and automated software testing tools.
- Supporting applications operations, this includes vendor management, change management, testing and supporting of applications.
- Running IT application projects within the Agile methodology and framework
- Ensuring effective and thorough communication with both technical and business stakeholders to facilitate technical requirement gathering and project delivery.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in an IT Business Analyst role supporting the implementation and application/software related projects. You should also have a good understanding of Cloud related technologies.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders within the Healthcare/Healthtech Industry as their IT Business Analyst. You will get the opportunity to implement end to end application IT projects while working with the latest cloud and IOT technologies.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)