about the company
Our client is a leading service provider specializing in banking. With a rapid expansion plan, they are now seeking for a Business Analyst to be part of their team.
about the jobYou will be responsible to provide knowledge and expertise in the business domain, assess the client's business requirements, provide alternative solution and evaluate the viability and feasibility of possible improvements. You bridge the communication gap between the business side and the IT throughout the application development lifecycle.
- Designing functional solutions & user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
- Walking through requirement and proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get it reviewed and sign-offs.
- Document ETL process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed
- Developing SIT/UAT/NRT scope and approach and providing guidance to Testing team in writing
- test scenarios/cases and review to get signoff from stakeholders.
- Conduct User Testing, Training (Tester & User)
- Planning for System Release for Local & Oversea
- Support the handover and transition to operation teams
skills and requirements required
- At least 5 years of requirements gathering and technical design experience & preferably strong
- knowledge in banking industry/ other relevant industry
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with Trade Finance Operations or relevant experience (E.g. Letter of Credit, Export /
- Import Bills / Commodity Trades)
good to have
- Experience in EximBills
- Experience in banking or any other transaction-based systems
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Dealing with medium scale to large scale project management
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Annie Ho at annie.ho(@)randstad.com.sg (EA: 94C3609/ R1872517)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....