about the company
Our client is an established MNC in the automotive industry, priding themselves as one of the largest and most innovative automotive manufacturers in the world. The company is seeking to expand their existing headcount to support mobility solutions projects.
about the job
You’ll be expected to manage and support small to medium mobility solutions project including planning, design, testing and executions of solutions to ensure that the project is delivered on time and met to the project objectives
- Manage and support small to medium mobility solutions project to ensure that the project is delivered and met to the project objectives
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define system functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements and systems design for development
- Perform solution testing via test strategy, test planning, design, execution and management of test program and problem resolution
- Manage UAT issues to ensure that all reported cases are resolved promptly with minimize impact on the project timeline
- Execute solution deployment activities, provide technical support and appropriate corrective action for post implementation to ensure smooth business operations
- Participate in large development lifecycles for both in-house development and contract-based development to ensure the solutions system is designed, implemented and tested according to technical standards and best practices.
- Supports regional and global technical solutions rollout to SEA region
- Work closely with the business teams to create business strategies, products and technical roadmaps for future businesses.
- Provide technical advice and leadership to business units to provide solutions and enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge
- Support other strategic initiatives projects as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experiences as a business analyst, preferably in the automotive industry
- Experiences in handling IoT and connectivity devices
- Prior experience in IT/IoT project management
- Must be able to conduct code reviews
- Mandatory hands on experience in AWS
- Experienced in providing technical solutions and hands on systems development
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Proven success in leading product discovery (product vision, user needs, business objectives, technology feasibility, UI and UX design)
- Good business acumen with excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into technical solutions
- Prototyping & wireframing using open source tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch,etc)
- Technical knowledge for programming language such as Python, .NET or Java
- Good initiator with strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all level of stakeholders across functions to drive and facilitate requirement studies
- Meticulous, self-motivated, team-work spirit and able to work under pressure
- Team player with leadership quality, high sense of accountability, urgency, and drive
- Takes initiative to improve the current state of things and adapts to new changes.
- Must be willing to travel to SEA regions ever quarter
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, multicultural, and result-oriented environment
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and willing to work overtime when required
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.