- Global role
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 50 years with a diverse presence across Asia, US and Europe. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Business Analyst to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Business Analyst, your job responsibilities involve:
- Translating business strategies and goals into business requirements, this includes bridging the gap between IT solutions and business requirements.
- Providing business process reengineering solutions while providing documentation for “as is” and “to be” business processes.
- Facilitating acceptance testing solutions for users or the wider user community by developing UAT test scenarios or test scripts.
- Partnering closely with both business and IT to define scopes for project release and ensuring that the development teams have a sound understanding of requirements.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in a Business Analyst role with a proven track record of having solved real world business problems through the redesign of existing business processes for successful solutions.
You should have a strong business process analysis experience coupled with a good understanding of how to bridge the gap between IT and business stakeholders.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Business Analyst. You will get the opportunity to analyse real world business processes at a Global level while improving business processes by bridging the gap between technology and business.