about the company
Our client is an energy company, focusing on electricity production and oil trading services. The company’s core business functions includes energy retailing, utilities services and storage tank leasing.
about the job
- Work with business users to review business processes and identify areas where business processes can be improved through IT systems
- Act as an interface between business users and the technology team to align understanding of requirements and processes through meetings, discussions, and workshops
- Elicit and document requirements and develop acceptance criteria for system implementation and on-going enhancements
- Prepare test cases and provide UAT and go-live support to the business and technical team
- Provide first level application support to end users and track issues raised till closure for projects and major system enhancements
- Define and own the governance guidelines and framework, including process level hierarchy and process role descriptions in a document to enable and steer the business’ process management
- Review the governance guidelines and framework to ensure it is up-to-date and relevant and provide support for process management execution, including training and awareness
- Act as an internal consultant and an advocate for business’ process management, including training and awareness
- Supports repository services for process documents within the entire organization
- Work with technology team managers to ensure that the business processes are documented, kept up to date and stored in the designated central repository
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience as an IT Business Analyst in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Adapt well to changes and uncertainties including new projects, job scope, regulatory changes & environment.
- Able to communicate and work well with business users and the technical team and bridge the gap between them.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to provide solutions to issues.
- Comfortable with details and meticulous.
- Articulates concepts, plans, policies and requirements clearly and concisely.
- Experience in customer fronting positions where there are direct interactions to manage and resolve conflicts and issues across different departments.
- Experience in planning & running small projects independently.
- Experience in running workshops with business to solve problems.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )