*Up to 8000/month
*Low turnover rate
*Career growth and training programs
about the company
My client is a market leader in its industry across the APAC region with more than 10,000 employees. As an investment in Technology, they are hiring a IT Business Partner as an integral part of their expansion plans.
about the job
Your role involves:
- Being the primary point of contact among Business Units, Technology division, and external vendors.
- Working with architecture and other Technology Business Partners to meet project requirements and ensure that the solution aligns with enterprise standards and established guidelines.
- Interacting with key business stakeholders and working closely with Business Units to understand their business processes.
- Supporting the procurement process for service or technology solutions, which involves vendor sourcing, tender preparation (RFQ/RFP), evaluation, and vendor selection.
- Being involved in integrated Project Management to manage the development and implementation of solutions that are essential to the Business Unit.
- Collaborating closely with the Project Management Office on project deliverables.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business and/or Systems Analyst and/or IT Project Manager
- At least 3 years in project management, handling various stakeholders including business process owners and external vendors
- Certifications in Project Management/Business Analysis will be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading organization with good potential of career growth.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Josh LIM at 6510 3660 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609 / R1766249)