- Opportunity to lead an internal Cyber team while driving Cybersecurity Leadership across group operations
- Cybersecurity Exposure within a Global Scope
About the Client
Our Client is one of the market leaders in Industrial Space. They have a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 20,000 employees across 30 Countries. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a IT Security Manager to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As an IT Security Manager, your job responsibilities involve:
- Analysing IT security architecture and posture of the organisation while providing and implementing security solutions to shape the Global Security infrastructure.
- Establishing IT security incident response framework while driving automation for security operations.
- Collaborating with relevant IT security authorities and vendors to ensure overall well being of IT security related incidents and monitoring.
- Supporting Cybersecurity programs across the group, this includes security vulnerability and penetration testing programs, DLP and security policies in line with business needs.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in a Cyber/Information Security role with a proven track record of managing IT security incident response/events within an Operational framework. You should also have a good understanding of IT security policies and frameworks.
Any professional IT security certifications are advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a one of the market leaders in the Industrial space as their IT Security Manager. You will get the opportunity to lead an Internal Cyber Team while driving Cybersecurity Leadership and direction across group operations within a Global Capacity.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)...