About the Company
We have well established presence of more than 20 years and has transformed itself, moved up the value chain in delivering technologies of our future. With rapid expansion plans they are now looking for additional headcount of CIM Engineer to be a part of their team.
About the Job
You will be required to setup, configure and provide operation support to CIM system.
- Investigate, analyze production line operation issue, develop solution to system related problem.
- Develop technical or training material as required.
- Involve in user/vendors discussion and brainstorming session.
- Analyze requirements, design, develop and test, implement, optimize.
- Document design specifications, user acceptance test and release.
- Analyze and implement improvement opportunity to enhance CIM system in support of business strategy.
- Provide cross-functional leadership (for senior position) and vendor interaction to troubleshoot, analyze and develop solution for problem involving integrated systems.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min Bachelor's of Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent fields
- You will need a min of 2 years of related working experience in .Net (preferentially C#/ VB).
- Database knowledge (SQL commands, data accessing etc.)
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process.
- Familiar in SEMI SECS/ GEM.
Kindly send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg and we could jump on a quick call to discuss it further.