I am currently working with a manufacturing company. Looking for a IT Engineer, Fab Support who are specialized in CIM Application supporting the Fab.
1 round of interview. 5 days in office located at Tampines.
• Provide IT Production Applications Level 2 & 3 support for the proper operation of Production lines
• Gather requirements, design, develop and deploy new versions of CIM applications especially Equipment Manager automation solutions
• Responsible for documentation of requirements and coordination of enhancements in the assigned area
• Work with the other IT teams to achieve the common goal of better system response time and system availability.
• Work with other departments for productivity enhancements, error or cost reductions and other improvement projects
skills and requirements
• Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent fields with minimum 2 years of working experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing IT
• Experience in Java development, SEMI Equipment Communication Standard (SECS), Oracle SQL and/or Tibco is an added advantage
• Successful candidate will have opportunity to work in our new facility and to be trained and worked overseas for a period
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...