- Opportunities to grow with the company
- End-user environment
- Sole contributor role
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within the financial industry. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for an IT Engineer/Infrastructure Support Engineer/IT Support Specialist with experience in enterprise level of network and systems.
About the job
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, your responsibility involves:
- Oversee the maintenance and operation which includes network, systems, cloud platforms
- Monitor, maintain, and secure all IT assets to mitigate potential security threats and ensure that they are regularly updated.
- Develop and implement appropriate technical projects to ensure that objectives are achieved, as well as provide assistance for other IT initiatives as necessary.
- Oversee external vendors, delivery partners, and solution providers involved in project delivery and maintenance.
- Oversee and implement IT support and operations for the various business units and users which includes providing hands-on assistance and resolving any issues ensuring prompt resolution of user requests, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Responsible design and implement progressive updates to the infrastructure
- Work closely with the network and security team to conduct audits and penetration testing for both the office and network
- Oversee the administration of IT equipment in the office, including the Multi-Function Copier, door access system, and Audio and Video conferencing systems.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise level of infrastructure (network, systems, cloud, security) with strong communication skills. Candidate should also have a strong experience in Office 365 and windows server (L1 to L3).
Prior experience as a sole contributor role with hands on experience is highly preferred and industry experience in financial institutions would be an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an end user environment with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents