- Opportunities to grow with the company
- End-user environment
About the company
Our Client is a well-established investment platform and has a strong presence across Asia and US. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for an IT Engineer/Infrastructure Support Engineer/IT Support Specialist with experience in enterprise level of network and systems.
About the job
Reporting to the IT Manager, your responsibility involves:
- Responsible to manage software licenses and the infrastructure and governing the risk and cybersecurity measures.
- Responsible for managing the infrastructure and network devices which includes setup, configuration and maintenance
- Perform upgrades and monitor systems, network, cloud and security configuration
- Optimize existing systems and working closely with the regional team
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in enterprise level of infrastructure (network, systems, cloud, security) with strong communication skills. Prior experience in the financial industry would be an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an end user environment with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents