- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Exposure to various technologies
- Regional exposure
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company and one of the market leaders within their industry with more than 30 years of presence in the market. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for an IT Engineer/System Administrator/System Engineer to join their team.
About the job
Reporting directly to Infrastructure Manager, your responsibility involves:
- Act as a main point of contact for all IT related issues in Asia
- Responsible to assist in all troubleshooting issues which includes handling network systems, software updates and server back ups
- Manage projects effectively, delivering on time and within budget
- Maintain up-to-date IT inventory
- Provide guidance to employees on usage of IT programs, if any
- Support server backup applications
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in infrastructure (system, network). Experience in Office 365, VMware, Active Directory and Citrix is required for the role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an end-user environment with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....