- Opportunities to grow with the company
- End-user environment
- Stable organization
About the company
Our Client is a well-established MNC company and has a strong presence globally. They are one of the market leaders within their industry and with rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for an IT Executive/IT Support Engineer with experience in L1 and L2 end user support.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Act as a main point of contact for IT related matters.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Responding to IT support requests and resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Setting up and maintaining user accounts, permissions, and security.\
- Providing training and guidance to end-users on how to use computer hardware and software systems.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering computer supplies and parts as needed.
- Collaborating with other members of the IT team to ensure a smooth and efficient IT operation
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in L1 and L2 support with strong communication skills. Prior experience in Windows environment, Office 365, Mac OS are highly preferred for the role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents