- Newly created role due to massive expansion
- Exposure to latest technologies (Cloud Azure and O365)
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company and stable organization within their industry. With expansion plans, they are currently looking for an Infrastructure Manager to manage the infrastructure operations (network, server, security).
About the job
Reporting to the Head of IT (APAC), your responsibility involves:
- Support IT infrastructure and IT governance initiatives to ensure that their implementation aligns with the company's objectives.
- Managing the internal IT team (infrastructure and SAP ERP) team while overseeing IT operations to ensure the timely and efficient completion of tasks, incidents, and projects.
- Manage vendors to ensure compliance with service level agreements (SLAs) and timely completion of project deliverables.
- Review and update IT policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and best practices to ensure the reliability, security, and availability of systems.
- Implement IT governance frameworks such as ITIL and ISO 27001 to improve the quality and delivery of IT services.
- Assist in managing the IT budget and ensure effective allocation of expenditures.
- Ensure compliance of IT processes and procedures with audit and regulatory requirements.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 6 years experience in managing IT infrastructure (Helpdesk, network and server/system).
Experience in Team management is a must for the role.
Experience in technology such as Cloud Azure, Office 365 and SAP will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with exposure to latest technology
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...