about the company:
we are working with a global market leader within industrial, commercial, and consumer industries. Due to expansion, they are looking for an IT Manager (Oracle Project and Resource Management) to be part of their team here in Singapore.
to succeed in this role, you should have:
- Strong proficiency in Oracle Project and Resource Management
- Min 5 years of experience within IT
- Proficiency in Oracle ERP
- Experience liaising with PMO and AP IT Leaders
about the job:
- Provide support and facilitate resolution for production issues
- Manage and implement IT projects, coordinating with PMO and IT Leaders
- Initiate and oversee IT project requirements, ensuring alignment with business and global processes
- Collaboration with internal and external teams to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Manage and liaise with external vendors.
- Automate BI monitoring for critical reports, such as daily production WIP progress and order import issues
- Contribute to the development of project enhancements, including reports, RFCs, ETL, data migration, and validation tools.
- Review requirements, analyze bugs and enhancements
Interested candidates, please click 'APPLY' or send your CV (in MS Word) to xylon.chian(@)randstad.com.sg