- Attractive Salary Package
About the company
Our client is a market leader within the Global Industrial space with a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 5000 employees across 20 countries.
About the Job:
As an IT, your job responsibilities involve:
- Establishing IT policies, standards and best practices across all areas of IT and OT while ensuring alignment of IT/OT strategy and roadmap in accordance to business goals on a regional scale.
- Leading both IT and OT project initiatives and implementation, this includes milestone planning, budget and resource management.
- Performing risk management for Infrastructure and data center while ensuring backup and remediation plans are in place.
- Managing service level agreements while engaging internal and external stakeholders and ensuring high availability of technology platforms and systems.
- Monitoring site operations while developing plans to address potential vulnerabilities.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 5 years of working experience in an IT leadership/supervisory role coupled with a good exposure in ICT/OT systems. You should also have a good working knowledge of Infrastructure Virtualisation/Cloud based systems such as Azure / AWS / Hyperv / Vmware / Nutanix.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Industrial leader as their IT Manager. You will get the opportunity to helm a regional role while providing IT leadership, engaging and partnering directly with senior stakeholders to drive IT/OT roadmap to equip the business with the necessary technology enablements.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.