- Opportunity to take on a leadership role to lead a team
- Attractive Salary Package
About the Company
Our client is one of the market leaders and pioneers in the Property and Industry with a well established presence of more than 30 years. They are now looking for an IT Manager to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As an IT Manager (ICT), your responsibilities involve:
- Leading a team of IT executives, this includes end to end delegation, resources management and project management.
- Providing continuous review of existing IT strategies and policies while identifying potential opportunities or gaps within technology to keep abreast with industry standards.
- Participating in the design, development and implementation of ICT solutions across the organization, this includes vendor selection.
- Ensuring optimal service level standards while taking overall responsibility for infrastructure and operational activities.
- Preparing and managing of IT budget, this includes end to end management, reporting and expenditure allocation.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of working experience in proven IT leadership role having managed a team of direct reports. You should have a strong hands on experience in ICT systems, this includes network, data centre and business applications.
Whats On Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of an Industrial Market leader that bridges the latest IT/Technologies as part of their business strategy. You will get the opportunity to be empowered with IT decision making strategies while leading a team under you.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.