About the Company
US MNC with worldwide presence. Due to its expansion plan, they are looking to hire a IT Manager into the team for the business alignment.
About the Job
You will handle and manage IT related projects and making sure that projects are align with business and global processes.This will also include implementation of IT related projects within measurement solutions APAC.
About the Team/Manager
You will be reporting to the IT VP based in Singapore and dotted line to the IT Director based in the US.
Skills & Experiences Required
You will need min bachelor / master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min 8 years’ experience in IT industry carrying out Oracle Project and Resource Management, and with at least 4 years in a technical role.
- Hands-on person & ability to work under pressure in meeting timeline and budget.
- Strong business processes and analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely.
- Good project implementation and management, plus vendor management skills.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of Oracle ERP system, specially implementing and supporting manufacturing application
- Min 4 years of experience with R12 Oracle preferable in OM (Order Management), MFG (Manufacturing), SCM (Supply Chain Management) and Procurement Modules.
- Proficient in using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Conversant in Oracle Forms, Reports Builder and Workflow Builder
- Conversant in MS Visual Studio platform and at least one language bounded.
- Conversant in Project Management and Stage Gate Process, with strong internal and external stakeholders’ management, including directing information technology strategies and effectively managing outsourcing and contractor relationships.
- Preferably Oracle EBS and PMO certified.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to steve.ling(@)randstad.com.sg and we could jump on a quick call to discuss it further.