Skills and experience required
- Researching and mapping the market to find various PropTech solutions to realise the organisation’s PropTech adoption strategy to benefit our clients and business. Provide communication to the relevant departments within the businesses.
- Lead the procurement process, recommend and select optimum solutions to meet best in class standards and budget including, project implementation, UAT, onboarding and analytics
- Ensure all digital solutions comply with regulatory governance requirements to safeguard systems integrity, data protection and confidentiality and they are protected from external and internal cyber-threats.
- Provide application support and manage escalated issues raised by business users. Ensure PropTech solutions meet the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Create and maintain user guides and best practices, as well as register and train users on how to utilize the platforms.
- Partner closely with the core business team to conceptualize client journeys.
skills and experience required
Degree holder with at least 6 years of relevant experience.
Proficient in technical solutioning including mobile/web development, API, middleware, back-end integrations, database and cloud/on-premises architecture.
Proven ability to support and drive initiatives across multi-functions.
Excellent organizational, problem-solving and good communication skills.
Independent, responsible, good discipline, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)