about the company
Our Client is a multinational enterprise with an actively managed portfolio of global investments. It has global presence in New York, London, Luxembourg, Vienna, Athens and Singapore. They are hiring an IT Administrator to be based in Singapore.
about the job
This role requires this IT Administrator to support VIP environment
Professional comming from (trading house, investment firms, commodities - environment etc etc , dealing with users face to face are preffered )
about the manager/team
You'll be reporting to the senior IT ops based in SG. They would consider someone more junior 2 years+ exp with a good attitude to learn even if not having all the skills.
skills and experience required
- Perform day-to-day system administration of the desktops, servers, storage systems, operating systems, databases and communication systems.
- Monitor the performance and availability of hardware and software as it relates to servers, storage, database, network and communication systems.
- Working knowledge of hardware, software and virtualization technologies.
- Patch management and new system installations for Windows servers and desktops.
- Configuration Management of server builds, network appliances and other infrastructure components.
- Strong background in LAN/WAN activities and resolving connectivity issues.
- Experienced in management of firewalls, anti-virus software, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Responsible for the security to protect the hardware, software and information resources from unauthorized access, tampering or physical damage.
- Good technical documentation skills to update departmental policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have aminimum of 2+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft technologies on Active Directory and Exchange
- LAN/WAN infrastructure and Cisco networking
- Current network protocols and standards including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP & SNMP
- Firewalls ideally SonicWALL skills
- NetApp SAN
- VMware administration
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Neha at 98387737.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1324990 )