- Opportunity to lead projects management
- Engagement with business stakeholders
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 30 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for an IT Project Manager / IT Project Specialist / Project Executive to be part of their team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Assisting the project manager to lead project implementation which includes ensuring project adheres to schedule, timeline and risk management
- Maintaining prompt communication and timely reports to business stakeholders on project status while monitoring project progress on issues such as quality, costs, planning and resources.
- Partnering with the business team to gather requirements and prioritize demands to drive IT digitalization initiatives, exploiting new and emerging technologies technology and translate them into viable IT Digital implementation.
- Shaping business demand by partnering with business to facilitate the creation of business cases and value plans and ensuring value optimization and communication across teams.
- Identifying and proposing improvement solutions to enhance business processes and productivity
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in IT project management.
Proven track record in Agile, Waterfall, SDLC or Data Analytics will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with exposure to business stakeholder management. You will get the opportunity to lead high value projects with exposure to latest technology.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)