- Comprehensive medical coverage for self and family
- New digitalization or transformation projects
- Regional role
about the company
Our client is a global leader within its industry. They operate across a global scale and are recognized as true industry leaders. They are considering one of the largest companies in the world by revenue. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in this exciting IT Project Manager cum Solution Architect.
about the job
- Collaborate with various business units to assess their digital technology requirements and devise a plan by analyzing their business objectives and needs, and implementing appropriate digital solutions to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Responsible for presenting regular progress and results reports to the management team and other key stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with third-party digital delivery partners and focus on performance management in terms of the agreed scope, budget, timeline, SLAs, and KPIs.
- Work closely with multiple project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned business project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for digital initiatives.
- Drive improvements and solutions to meet internal and external customer needs, ensuring the technical feasibility of new initiatives and successful deployments while complying with cybersecurity policies and enterprise architecture board guidelines.
- Ensure that best practices and processes are in place for consistent delivery of digital projects.
- Conduct system integration testing and user testing to support the rollout of new systems or changes.
- Actively promote and encourage the adoption of implemented digital initiatives.
- The candidate will also be involved in exploring established technologies such as IoT, Cloud & Edge Computing, etc., from time to time, as part of the company's digital transformation effort and work closely with business units to come up with a business case and assist in the approval process.
- Responsible for IT audits and ensuring compliance with IT policies and standards.
- Conduct budgeting, resource planning, and staff development.
- Lead, formulate, review, and approve the solution architecture and infrastructure architecture of the project or product, integrating the work done by various vendors and subject matter experts into a coherent and holistic solution design.
- Ensure that the solutions designed are secure, responsive, scalable, reusable, and leverage existing components where possible.
- Propose IT solutions to support the company's digitalization objectives, taking into account cost-effectiveness, practicality, technical limitations, and criticality.
- Evaluate ideas through Proof of Concept to determine architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
- Promote best practices and technology trends and provide recommendations for business operations to maximize benefits.
- Utilize creative thinking, design thinking, and outcome-driven approaches to problem-solving.
skills and experience required
At least 12 years of experience in managing digitalization/transformation projects like cloud first, agile delivery, digital products, and process automation.
Exposure to Cloud platforms especially Microsoft Azure and deployment of containers such as Kubernetes and Dockers.
Familiarity with networking technologies and concepts like firewall, switches, ports, Access Points, and ability to orchestrate basic troubleshooting between the software and IT infrastructure teams.
whats on offer
The permanent role for an IT Project Manager cum Solution Architect will pay a salary range of $ 7,500 to $ 9,000 plus perks from the company. This is an opportunity for join a global market leader that has grown year on year.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)