- Opportunity to work on end to end high tech deployments for fintech solution
- Concrete project timelines
about the company
Our client is a Global MNC with a strong footprint within the Fintech industry. They have a well established presence of more than 50 years with more than 10,000 employees globally. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a IT Project Manager, to be a part of their team.
about the job
Your Responsibility involves:
- Collaborating with cross functional teams and business units globally to drive end to end project management.
- Establishing rapport with key stakeholders and customers to understand key requirements for deliverables.
- Facilitating PMO requirements, this includes documentation and manuals etc.
- Establishing risk assessments to ensure project delivery KPIS are not affected.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 6 years of experience in a Project Management role, having managed multiple projects simultaneously. You should also have a proven track record of end to end project management in an Agile environment coupled with a good understanding of SDLC.