- Flexible work environment
- New project implementations
- Newly created role with concrete project timeline
about the company
We are currently partnering with a global industry leading technology group, who are looking to hire an IT Project Manager to play a key role within the business. The company is a FTSE 100 listed company with a multi-national presence, and are consistently growing and expanding.
about the job
- Overseeing the successful delivery of the Microsoft related projects
- Involves managing IT procurement, assets, and audits, ensuring service levels to customers/clients, analyzing trends, and determining appropriate actions
- Managing the day-to-day organizational technology productivity
- Ensuring end-to-end service delivery and management
- Managing schedules and priorities for infrastructure and incidents 24/7
- Developing strategies for efficient IT operations management
- Managing the team responsible for operational and support activities
- Overseeing incident, problem, and change management, and ensuring production readiness for new environments
- Involves overseeing vendor relationships, ensuring compliance with enterprise technology delivery practices and standards
- Ensures that the operations and support of products/systems/applications/services meet business objectives and goals.
skills and experience required
10+ years of relevant experience in IT operations, managing teams and large-scale IT ecosystems. Solid understanding of AWS, Azure and Microsoft Cloud Platforms.
Possess extensive expertise in Microsoft Power Apps and SharePoint environments.
What’s an offer
The permanent role for a IT Project Manager will pay a salary range of $ 7,000 to $ 9,000 plus perks from the company. This is an opportunity for join a global market leader that has grown year on year.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942).