about the role
- To lead and responsible for IT Processes aligned with global framework, local addition due to regulations and local IT assets.
- Work with respective Product Owner (PO) to define the roadmap for any given product and translate it into user stories.
- Work with PO to lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Prepare documentation to support prioritization and investment. Manage the approval process including the coordination for a support agreement
- Establish, monitor, report and manage the Service performance via agreed KPI’s and agreement.
- Take the lead to discuss with Service providers on performance issues and remediation management.
- Supporting and influencing local stakeholders in order to achieve team objectives. Monitoring compliance with the Bank’s Minimum standards and local regulation.
- Overall responsibility for the IT process for internal and external requirement in the Asia.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining IT Processes – ITIL and Lean.
- Align the process with Head office based on Organisation, Technology (tooling) and Regulatory requirement
- Ensure that all IT teams are following the process framework
- Establish and monitor performance objectives including making sure the processes are up to date.
skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of PMO, IT Changes and Stakeholder management.
- Degree holder or university graduate
- Have experience in supporting regional, complex and multi-platform IT system environments.
- Good IT backgrounds on infrastructure and application level.
- Familiar with industry standards of Process (Agile, Scrum, ITIL, Lean, PMO) management in an IT environment,
- Working experience or certification in ITIL – Foundation, Service Design, Strategy and Operations.
- Service and vendor management experience
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)...