Our client is a global financial technology company that provides a range of digital financial services. They offer a diverse portfolio of financial services that cover various aspects of the financial ecosystem. Through its technological expertise and extensive user base, the company has played a significant role in driving financial inclusion and digital transformation in Singapore
about the job
- Updating policies, processes, and regulatory compliance procedures related to technology risk and data security risk management.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in technology risk and cybersecurity, particularly in identifying and responding to malicious activities such as malware, intrusions, data leaks, and phishing attempts.
- Enhancing capabilities in technology incident management, risk detection, and response to mitigate potential risks effectively.
- Managing stakeholders involved in technology services, information/cybersecurity, compliance, operations, and business functions.
- Collaborating with departments in line 1, such as technology services, information/cybersecurity, compliance, operations, and business functions, to influence and improve technology risk management practices.
skills and experience required
Hands-on experience in effectively responding to technology disruptions and cybersecurity incidents, such as intrusion and malware attacks, while performing thorough problem root cause analysis from a line 1 or 2 perspective.
Knowledge of various technology components, including applications, databases, servers, operating systems, storage systems, and networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, proxy, etc.), as well as understanding the security aspects associated with technology infrastructure.
CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CISA or other relevant industry professional cybersecurity certifications.
what's the offer
Opportunity to widen up the exposure/ cybersecurity portfolio ; positive and supportive culture
The permanent opportunity for a IT Risk Manager, will pay a salary range of $ 12,000 - $ 15,000 plus benefits.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)