- Heavy investment in IT security (>10 in security team)
- Permanent role with establish company
About the company
Our Client is a multi billion dollar company.. With rapid expansion plan, they are now looking for an Cyber Security Analyst ( Threat intelligence / Forensics for Incident Response) to join their team.
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting investigations on security incidents through forensic analysis to improve overall incident response plan
- Identifying security incidents and determine root cause of security breaches in SOC
- Conducting threat hunting and Optimising threat detection with use cases
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, You should have at least 5 years of experience in cyber security. Proven track in forensics analysis, threat hunting or will be highly preferred.
Candidates with certifications such as GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), or GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA) will be of added advantage.
Whats of offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with exposure to threat intelligence and incident response.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...