Our Client is a market leader within the retail industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 40 years with a global footprint of more than 10 countries. With rapid expansion, an exciting IT Security, Executive (2 years contract) job has just been made available to ensure the information security and technology risk governance within the business is operating effectively.
about the job
- Involv in developing and driving compliance/governing framework for ongoing compliance against relevant IT legislative/regulatory requirements (e.g. PDPA, MAS TRM & PCI) and reporting to IT Management.
- Assist in developing and driving compliance/governing framework for the ongoing compliance against the organizational information security policies, standards and procedures and reporting to IT Management.
- Assist in evaluating and formulating a risk management framework for the embrace of new technologies
- Assist in reviewing and recommending changes to information security policies, standards and procedures, taking into considerations such as deviation requests and audit findings.
- Assist in developing and driving an ongoing Information Security score card framework to reflect the state of compliance of the computing environment against the information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist in developing organizational IT risk management framework and conducting the risk assessments.
- Assist in conducting information security awareness and phishing programs.
- Assist in driving the evaluation & implementation of IT Security projects.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 3 years of working experience in IT Security together with good knowledge of ePDPA, MAS TRM and PCI etc
what's an offer
The permanent opportunity for an IT Security, Executive (2 years contract), will pay a salary range of $4,500 - $ 6,000 plus benefits. This opportunity offers hybrid working arrangement.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)