- Open for travelling – Middle East & India
- Preferably someone with regional exposure
- 70% GRC + 30% operation
about the company
Our client is a global and leading player in the container handling industry, with a presence in key strategic locations across Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Through advanced technologies and automation, the company continuously seeks to enhance productivity and optimize business operations.
about the job
- Plan region-wide security initiatives and coordinate their execution through the IT teams in the business units (BUs).
- Closely monitor and report on the progress of cyber security initiatives and projects in collaboration with the BUs.
- Provide guidance and procedures to the BU IT teams regarding security matters.
- Regularly assess and enhance security measures in the BUs.
- Handle security incidents, including detection, response, resolution, and forensics, in coordination with the BUs.
- Review system designs, including network and application architecture, to identify IT security risks and propose mitigation measures for the BUs.
- Collaborate with BU IT teams to conduct gap analysis of new IT/OT standards and ensure BU compliance.
- Analyze cybersecurity advisories from authorities and external vendors, utilizing the insights to proactively defend against cyber threats.
skills and experience required
At least 5 years of in IT Security and strong knowledge of security management frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
CISSP, CEH, OSCP, GCIH or other relevant industry professional cybersecurity certifications
what's the offer
Opportunity to widen up the exposure/ cybersecurity portfolio ; positive and supportive culture
The permanent opportunity for a IT Security Manager, will pay a salary range of $ 8,000 - $ 10,000 plus benefits.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)