- Decision making – threat landscape, investment on the security tools
- Senior committee- deciding on the strategies
- Leadership role – leading a team of 3 people
about the company
Our client is a global carrier company looking to hire a Senior Security Manager role based in Singapore. The company will be kicking off one of the largest and most well-funded company-wide project which this role will be heavily involved.
about the job
- Process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies.
- Recommend and implement new IT Security initiative to secure corporate and customer sensitive information
- Propose and seek approval for IT Security budget (Capex and Opex) - To manage timeline, budget and scope of work for IT security projects
- Manage compliance reviews of IT functions to ensure the state of compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, internal policies and standards
- Establish and maintain IT security-related policies, procedures and guidelines. Periodically review the security-related guidelines and controls to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the information security controls as a whole, recommending improvements wherever is necessary.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of productivity software applications
- Establish and formalize Risk Management for Business and IT through risks assessment;
- Propose investments against risks exposure vs risks acceptance level vs impact to business and operations;
- Oversee IT operations (system, application, network) with the support of a lean IT team and external vendors
- Manage IT security related projects and work with respective stakeholders so as to enhance the company IT security
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you need to have at least 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs. Proven knowledge within the cybersecurity frameworks : NIST, ISO 27001/27002, SOC2, GDPR, OWASP.
Experience managing security for On-Prem Infrastructure, designing and implementing security for Cloud operations (Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DevOps).
what's the offer
The permanent opportunity for a Senior Security Manager will pay a salary range of $ 15,000 - $ 17,000 plus benefits. This is newly created role which require managing a team of 2 people.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)