- Exposure to wide range of security products
- Regional role
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years. With rapid expansion plan, they are now they are now hiring a new IT Security Specialist / Cyber Security Consultant to join their team.
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Handling IT security incidents which includes managing the SOC services through Managed Security Solution Provider
- Performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing through external partners/vendors
- Conducting security awareness training to business stakeholders to prevent and limit the impact of a potential cybersecurity event. This includes the development and execution of corporate security awareness and training programs
- Identifying potential gaps in security control to enhance early detection capability. This is through leveraging internal security data (Performing analysis of forensic evidence, log data, compromised hosts, and network traffic) and external sources (Industry portals and etc) to identify existing gaps in security control and close the gaps.
- Evaluating emerging cyber security technology products and translate it to feasible solutions to strengthen cyber security defense of the company
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 years of experience in IT/Cyber Security Operations. Candidates with exposure to incident response or SOC will be of highly preferred.
Candidates with exposure to vulnerability assessment and penetration testing through external partners/vendors will be of added advantage
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established MNC with exposure to wide range of security solutions.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)