- Regional and team management exposure
- Autonomy to make key decision for the helpdesk
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within their industry with global footprint across more than 20 countries. With expansion plans, they are now looking for a IT Service Lead/Helpdesk Manager/Lead (NOC Operations) to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility includes:
- Provide Level 1 Support by fronting customers through calls/tickets etc and engaging key stakeholders for support.
- Responsible for 2 Data Centre sites and will be providing support for the various ICT Services (connectivity, cloud, Colocation, managed services etc) and DC Operations across different sites.
- Manage a team of 24x7 Operations Team
- Ensure accurate, timely escalations, follow-up and resolution with key stakeholders
- Evaluate team performance and maintain Team KPI
- Develop SOPs and monitor adoption and progress
- Weekly/Monthly Performance Reporting and Review
- Render support to operations and business needs
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in Helpdesk Management with experience in managing data centres and helpdesk. Experience in Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies such as BGP, DWDM would be of an added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading end user environment with regional and team management exposure.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdra