*Opportunity to work on latest technologies
*New line of business, growth opportunity to a Project Manager etc
*Large scale projects
*High job stability
About the company
My client is a market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the ASEAN region with its HQ here in Singapore. They have been in existence for over 20 years. With investments in Technology, they are hiring a newly created permanent role of an IT Service Management/ITSM Consultant (Freshworks/ServiceNow).
About the job
Your role involves:
- Working closely with clients and translating operation business needs into technical requirements, creating detailed project plans.
- Assisting in pre-sales and post-sales such as contributing to technical responses for project/tender proposal, post implementation reports and recommendations etc.
- Liaising between business and technical teams, providing knowledge on ITSM software and how it can be used to solve specific business problems and ensuring the right architecture and functionality.
- Performing workflow analysis and examination of the interaction between Freshworks and the client’s infrastructure.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in Freshworks, if not, then ServiceNow
- Good understanding of ITSM best practices is expected
- Knowledge in scripting/programming is good to have
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an organization that is moving to Data Analytics. You will get to be part of a dynamic and stable team with low attrition rate.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609/ R1766249)...