- Exposure to both infrastructure and application support
- Engagement with various business stakeholders
About the company
Our Client is a market leader within the hospitality industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 100 years. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an IT Service Manager / Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager to join their team.
About the job
Reporting to the Head of IT, your responsibility includes:
- Handling end to end service management across infrastructure and application to support business across Singapore. This is achieved through ensuring that IT Managed Services are delivered in the Asia region in accordance to the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Managing IT Incident, Problem, and change management processes across Singapore
- Being the point of escalation for business during Critical incident events. Managing stakeholder expectation and understanding business needs in the event of incident escalation
- Implementing and maintaining a process in place to link the right respective IT Service Tower to affected stakeholder in the event of incident escalation
- Managing external vendors, ensuring external SLA has been met
- Working with cross-functional teams and vendors to identify opportunities to improve services. This is done through proactively engaging on all high priority incidents, identifying under-reported issues and flag potential. This includes reviewing if closed tickets are closed with root cause analysis and preventive action pitfalls. This includes conducting period (weekly and monthly) service operation meetings
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in IT Service Management. Experience in managing SLA for both applications and infrastructure will be highly preferred. Proven track record of engaging with C-level/senior stakeholders is required for this role.
Candidates with professional certification such as ITIL or equivalent will be of added advantage.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company with exposure to service management for applications and infrastructure.
To apply online please use the ‘apply’ function, alternatively you may contact Melissa Teoh at 65106320 or reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)