3. Corporate Email setup and administration (Exchange Server, Outlook, Mobile Activesync)
4. Hardware/Software inventory documentation
5. Perform project management tasks
6. Study, recommend and introduce IT initiatives to improve IT operations
7. If applicant possesses programming knowledge/experience, opportunity will be given to develop in-house software system.
8. If applicant possesses system design and analysis knowledge/experience, opportunity will be given to assist in the analysis/design of in-house depot automation system.
skills and experience required
1. Diploma in IT or related
2. At least 2 years experience in end-user support (hardware & software) environment
3. Willing to work on some Saturdays for half day
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.