- Opportunity to join a Global Multinational Organisation with long term stability
- Opportunity to be exposed to multiple latest IT / Technologies
About the Client
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 1000 employees. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for an ERP System analyst to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As an ERP System Analyst, your responsibilities involve:
- Providing support to logistics/finance users for SAP related issues, this includes supporting CRM applications.
- Facilitating general application support across business applications and systems.
- Performing system interface monitoring while maintaining proper documentation, this includes technical specifications.
- Supporting system data extraction while ensuring data quality and accuracy.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 3 years of working experience in an IT System Analyst role providing support to business applications. You should also have a good understanding with SAP or similar ERP Systems.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their ERP System Analyst. You will get the opportunity to work across cross functional business units while being exposed to a suite of business applications and ERP system.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.