about the company:
Our client is the largest manufacturing company in Europe.
about the job:
- Monitor performance and proactively administers assigned systems and in-house applications.
- Provide regular reports on performance, project status, and other infrastructure data
- Maintain data, software, and hardware security and emergency procedures.
- Work with hardware vendors to provide corrective and preventive hardware maintenance.
- Evaluate, install and test systems/network hardware and software.
- Assist with on-going assessment and upgrading of systems and infrastructure. Researches,
- Evaluate and recommend hardware and software for systems and helps plan for the future.
- Help troubleshoot medium to complex systems related problems, also remotely
- Communicate and coordinate with other system administrators and users, using standard communication processes.
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 end-user support, as required, using standard tools and processes. Meets response/service levels as determined by IT.
- Write some user and system administration documentation.
- Maintain/expand technical knowledge of system administration and engineering through self-study and structured courses.
skills and experience required:
- 5 years of relevant working experience in IT.
- Knowledge of system administration Windows Operating Systems like Server2013/2016, Win7, Win10 and MS office suites from 2007 to the most recent one.
- Physical ability to install systems and other hardware on data-center racks.
- Its a plus to have basic network skills (e.g. Cisco CCENT/CCNA)
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Dalpreet Kaur at +65 8450 8938 (EA: 94C3609 /R23111951)