- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Training provided
About the company
Our Client is a well-established company within their industry and has a strong presence of more than 30 years. With rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for an IT Support Specialist/IT Executive to join their team.
About the job
Your responsibility involves:
- Installs, un-installs, configures and troubleshoots software and hardware on Main Manager & IOT devices.
- Provides troubleshooting and support to help resolve Smart building ICT, Network, AV & teleconferencing hardware issues.
- Deploys, sets up, and operates Smart Boards, LEDs, Projectors, & any projection related hardware.
- Resolves ICT help tickets promptly and documents any relevant incidents.
- Promote a culture of safe, responsible, and legal use of technology.
- Works proactively to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Conduct or attend pre- and post-production meetings to better understand and manage the performances.
- Helps to research and test out new technologies.
- Assists the team to troubleshoot and upgrade supporting systems as needed.
- Perform installation, configuration, administration, migration, maintenance, tuning, troubleshooting, patching, and upgrading of the IT systems.
- Managing technical deliverables of any projects and determining deployment strategy with the Project Managers.
- Setting up new users accounts and devices as well as liaising with vendors.
- Possess good knowledge in reading network drawings, Windows Operating System, Servers, DNS, DHCP, AD.
- Conduct daily system checks / inspections on ELV risers ( HUB switches , Servers, ect. )
- Support the building technician & Facility manager as and when required for vendor escort, Fire and first aider team on site.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 1 to 2 years experience in end-user support. Experience in Windows, AD would be highly preferred.
Work Week: 5.5 days
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an end user environment with on the job training and have opportunities to grow with the company.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/teohchinying/ or 6510 6320. (EA: 94C3609/ R1981920)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.